Ok – so I think this works, so don’t scroll down and cheat. Cheaters.
- First of all, pick the number of times a week that you would like to have chocolate (more than once but less than 10).
- Multiply this number by 2 (just to be bold)
- Add 5
- Multiply it by 50 — I’ll wait while you get the calculator
- If you have already had your birthday this year add 1759. If you haven’t, add 1758.
- Now subtract the four digit year that you were born.
You should have a three digit number
The first digit of this was your original number (i.e., how many times you want to have chocolate each week).
The next two numbers are:
YOUR AGE! (Oh YES, it is!!!!!)
THIS IS THE ONLY YEAR (2009) IT WILL EVER WORK, SO SPREAD IT AROUND WHILE IT LASTS