Here are some things white people have been doing lately that make me extremely angry.
- Crying about the confederate flag being taken down. Here is a genius quote:
“That flag has a lot of different meanings to a lot of different people… It doesn’t symbolize hate unless you think it’s hate – and that’s your problem, not mine.” – David Stone, 38, extraordinary idiot. (From Yahoo)
- Using the hashtag #WhiteGirlsDoItBetter on Twitter.
- Complaining that they are oppressed.
- Insisting that “reverse racism” is a thing.
- Hating on Serena Williams.
Let me break this down for you. You need to stop being terrible. (I would say we, because I’m white as white can be too but I’m not this kind of white.)
1. About the confederate flag:
As a people we are fighting to maintain the Heaven-ordained supremacy of the white man over the inferior or colored race; A white flag would thus be emblematical of our cause. Upon a red field would stand fourth our southern cross, Gemmed, preserving in beautiful contrast the red white and blue. – William T. Thompson, April 23, 1863
I rest my case.
2. This was in response, I gather, to hashtags such as #blackgirlsaremagic and #blackoutday. The difference is, listen carefully very very stupid white people, those tags aren’t putting anyone down, they are just celebrating black women. White people are already celebrated enough.
3. Here is a quiz for you. Are you white? If you answer: “yes”, then society is not oppressing your whiteness. Period. End of story. If you sincerely think this, then, well, you have serious problems with your brain and its ability to comprehend reality.
4. First of all, see point #3. However, if you’re still having trouble let me try to help you some more. If you once in a while feel excluded because everyone around you isn’t throwing a constant party because you’re there, or spending every second telling you what an amazing special snowflake you are, that’s not racism. If a group of black folks or latinos have some sort of meeting or event focusing on their culture, that’s not racism. You’re not being oppressed. Do you know why? Because nobody is telling you that your very person is inherently inferior. If you’re confused about what that means, go back and read #1.
Seriously, I beg you, white people, stop being completely and utterly lacking in self-awareness. I’m not asking you to walk around apologizing for your existence constantly, but how about you just get over yourselves and stop doing these sorts of things, forever. Thanks.No tags for this post.
My favorite is protesting you’re not a racist by saying you need to fly the confederate flag because of all those black people wiping their ass on the American flag. Since they seem to be the same three people I think the ass protesters outnumber the two black guys willing to be seen in a confederate uniform.
Snopes has a pretty good detailed takedown and history of the confederate flag. I would provide a link, but I am too damned lazy to open a new tab and get my browser history.
Oh my God I went to Snopes and already I can’t even.
But don’t you know Snopes is part of the leftist media propaganda machine and…oops, I just shit myself.
Seriously though. While I agree with you, I wouldn’t hold my breath on this.
Oh I’m not holding my breath. But it is the one and only thing that makes me wish I wanted to have kids. So I could raise some non-racist ass-kickers to leave behind.
Nice post, Muslim…
*punches you in the neck*
Here is a good article: http://thsppl.com/i-racist-538512462265