I know that it’s a holiday but I wanted to make sure that you all know that my town is starting to get more awesome. It’s already better than Albuquerque but now it’s creeping up on Delray Beach, Florida (which is a place I used to live). SO rather than respect your religion I will post some pics about shit I have seen in my town. After the jump you will see:
- I followed some idiot around until I could take a pic of his crazy ass truck that had dinosaurs and action figures glued to the roof.
- I have this awesome cup that looks like it’s made of cardboard but is actually ceramic and silicon. If you have a World Market in your town you can get one.
- Who wouldn’t buy a 4 piece ceramic bathroom set with the John Deere logo on it? Come to think about it, they probably need to make more.
- Can you buy a 10 oz sirloin steak, and ear of corn and giant potato for $5.00? Nope. But I can!
- Oh and Azteca really does have Mariachi Band on Sunday. Not “A” mariachi band. Just mariachi band.
That’s all I have for right now. The other pics I took were deleted by the cops. So have fun with the ones that weren’t of my hot neighbor!