A few things.
- I love this song. I do not apologize for that.
- It has the worst 90’s clothes I have ever seen. It was 1990 so it was sooo right on the edge of 80’s that there is a little bit of rub. But damn that dude’s pants are pulled up HIGH! And the other guy is wearing biker shorts on purpose.
- The song was apparently in Pretty Woman. I have never seen that movie and I hate Julia Roberts. I think her mouth looks like a garage filled with refrigerators.
- If you listen to the words, I will bet you know dat feel. Not that I do…. *cries*
- The video is especially good because it really seems like they just showed up at the “things you can put in a movie” store, threw a bunch of money on the counter and asked: “What can I buy for this?”
- I always feel bad for drummers who sing. I mean, there are plenty of famous ones, I know, but they can’t woo chicks on the quad like the guitar jerks do. The most they can do is bring their drumsticks around and hit people’s furniture with them at parties or pretend that they stole them off a table at a Chinese restaurant for giants. Sorry Dave Grohl!
- Dudes cannot dance at ALL.
Ahh bullet lists. Making posts look longer since the beginning of the Internet!
I don’t kno…
Can’t believe I paused Beethoven to listen to this. >_<
Also, I found a few 80s and 90s esk songs you'd like,
You can put videos in comments?
Apparently I can.
Nothing to be ashamed of. Good solid pop song.
Second, ban anyone who starts that First! crap. He’ll find out that’s not the goal when his future wife leaves him.
Mouth like a garage full of refrigerators. You should win your own comment of the week for that one.
I can’t afford to ban anyone!
I can’t believe I just sat through that whole thing.
That’s quality entertainment right there.
I never knew Penn and Teller had a band!!
*scribbles in notebook*
I had hoped that song was a bad trip. Thanks for proving that it wasn’t.
It thought it was supposed to be everything, BUT the kitchen sink. Hyperbolic fail.
ZOMG, that was both the best and worst video I’ve ever seen.
Much like this post.
You have been missed!
Awww! I’ve missed you too! Been in the process of moving and haven’t been around ANYWHERE.
Wait, that’s the actual official video? I thought it was a sad fan-made tribute that may or may not be starring a lip-synching Michael Lohan and the only girl they knew willing to kind of dress up like Julia Roberts.
Were there falling rocks and ice hockey, or did I dream that part?
I STILL have this stuck in my head.
Yes, falling rocks (to go along with the “we were never carved in stone” line), leading directly into an upskirt sequence that probably spawned the audience for 1000 giantess fetish videos. Plus, Fake Roy Orbison, Fake Elvis, and a Fake Pope! (I think King Neptune may have been the real deal.)