Not gonna lie. My back is not fixed yet and I really want to cry right now. I have never missed this much work in my life and I am freaking out. But I heard that Weird Al did something good recently (no idea what) so I am going to use his video for the slot tonight. Also because UHF is one of the best movies of all time. That’s all I got. Post get well notes / death condolences in the comments. Seriously, this blows.
Leave a reply Cancel reply
Join 4,883 other subscribers
Join the Castle Rock Historical Society!
- The Radium GirlsYou know how big companies are evil and terrible to their employees? Well, this is not a new phenomenon. Join us as we learn about the Radium Girls. These women got good jobs helping out with the war effort except (big surprise) it was terrible. I know everything is awful right now and it is […]
- The Lancashire WitchesAmerica learned so many of its terrible traits from England. One of them was the concept of: call a bunch of women witches and see what happens (nothing good). We had Salem. But 80 years earlier, England had Lancashire. So sit back with some Yorkshire Tea and drink up the story of religion, politics and […]
- Mary VincentThis show has a lot of terrible things in it. That's kind of our thing. And the story of Mary Vincent and what the scum of the Earth, Lawrence Singleton, did to her is terrible. But this story is more that terrible. It is downright inspiring. And when you hear it you will be amazed. […]
- The Yuba County Five - Part TwoThe most mysterious case we have done in a while concludes this week with part two of the Yuba City Five. I have been thinking about this case for weeks and I am no closer to a solution than I was when we started. If you didn't listen to part one, go back and listen […]
- The Yuba County FiveThis case is the most baffling set of events we have covered in quite a while. Five men go to a basketball game and never come home. Seems like it is straightforward but oh my goodness it is anything but that. This is part one of two but honestly it could probably be one of […]
- The Michigan DogmanIt's like a night watchman can't even patrol the manufacturing plant they work for without encountering a dog man. Night Watchmen, a local politician in another state, three girls near the woods, all of them running into a scary dogman. Join us as we get to the bottom of the case of the Michigan Dogman. […]
- The Hinterkaifeck MurdersThis week, special guest Hannah Selector and Acadia investigate the Hinterkaifeck Murders. Almost exactly 100 years ago, en extended family on a small German farm were found dead. Who did it? Well, there were weird things in the lead up to the crime, and the aftermath had plenty of suspects. But, at the end of […]
- Al KiteWe do a lot of stories about upsetting topics. But this one? This one? This one has to be one of the most senseless, terrible things we have covered in a while. Not that it will make you mistrust everyone you know and will ever know in the future...oh, wait, it just might! The story […]
- Pedro Lopez - The Monster of the AndesPedro Lopez spent the 1970s in Peru, Ecuador, and Columbia. Over that time span he sexually abused and murdered more than 100 little girls. The only thing more chilling than the crimes of this guy is what ended up happening with him. Seriously you will not believe how this story ends. Join us as we […]
- Sally Horner - The Real Life LolitaYou probably know that Lolita is a book by Vladimir Nabokov about a pervert perving on a child. But you might not have known that there was a real case that may have inspired the author. The story of Sally Horner is complicated and tragic and should make you think twice before opening your yap […]
Do you think Weird Al ever makes up x-rated versions of his parodies to sing at parties when he’s had a few drinks?
That’s John Valby’s job.
The video isn’t showing up. But that aside, remember, I gave you information that could potentially help your back. Maybe not. But maybe.
Feel better, man. Quality of life is important, and you should have some.
Stop trying to take my blood.
Well, I had really hoped having that giant testicle removed would help your back… On the bright side, you now have a replacement yoga ball… Seriously though, hope you’re better soon and that they’ve giving you good drugs.
The testicle was on my front. I will sue them for malpractice!
I am sad that you are laid up and miserable. Mostly because it feels no fun to pick on you when you are incapacitated. So, please get well so we can all get back to doing what makes us happiest.
Also correct call on UHF
oh you still can – it will all go in my report
You have no idea what he did recently? Dude, do you even read your own site?
Seriously, it’s #1 on the Billboard chart. It’s the first time he’s ever done that.