Say what you want about Vin Diesel. Call him a bad actor, I don’t care. I f***ing love that guy! No one else in the world could have ever made Riddick come alive the way he did, and you can piss all over the Fast and Furious movies as much as you want, but I love them! Even though I can’t stand looking at Michelle Rodriguez, that scene in The Fast and the Furious, when they were getting it on in the garage was smokin’ hot! I follow Vin on Facebook like a ridiculous little fangirl (NO SHAME! NO SHAME!) and he is probably one of the most down to earth celebrities on there, interacting with fans nearly every single day. So suck it, if you hate on Vin Diesel. SUCK IT BIONICALLY!
Leave a reply Cancel reply
Join 4,880 other subscribers
Join the Castle Rock Historical Society!
- Ken Ray McElroy - Biggest Jerk in the WorldAcadia and Graveyard Grace would like you to meet Ken McElroy, the biggest jerk this side of the Mississippi! Hailing from the small town of Skidmore, Missouri, Kenny boy was the real-life embodiment of a villainous caricature. With a rap sheet longer than a CVS receipt, McElroy had more than 20 felonies under his belt […]
- The Mad Gasser of MattoonGet ready to gasp in both horror and hilarity as Acadia and Graveyard Grace explore the strange case of the Mad Gasser of Mattoon. Was it a sinister plot, a weird prank, or just some really bad gas? Join these two witty hosts as they sniff out the truth and make some jokes along the […]
- Critical ItchImagine having an itch so intense that you can't resist scratching, no matter the cost! In this first episode of Season Eight, hear the harrowing story of a woman whose itch was so severe that it drove her to the brink of madness – and beyond. But what happens when scratching isn't enough? Join Acadia […]
- The Radium GirlsYou know how big companies are evil and terrible to their employees? Well, this is not a new phenomenon. Join us as we learn about the Radium Girls. These women got good jobs helping out with the war effort except (big surprise) it was terrible. I know everything is awful right now and it is […]
- The Lancashire WitchesAmerica learned so many of its terrible traits from England. One of them was the concept of: call a bunch of women witches and see what happens (nothing good). We had Salem. But 80 years earlier, England had Lancashire. So sit back with some Yorkshire Tea and drink up the story of religion, politics and […]
- Mary VincentThis show has a lot of terrible things in it. That's kind of our thing. And the story of Mary Vincent and what the scum of the Earth, Lawrence Singleton, did to her is terrible. But this story is more that terrible. It is downright inspiring. And when you hear it you will be amazed. […]
- The Yuba County Five - Part TwoThe most mysterious case we have done in a while concludes this week with part two of the Yuba City Five. I have been thinking about this case for weeks and I am no closer to a solution than I was when we started. If you didn't listen to part one, go back and listen […]
- The Yuba County FiveThis case is the most baffling set of events we have covered in quite a while. Five men go to a basketball game and never come home. Seems like it is straightforward but oh my goodness it is anything but that. This is part one of two but honestly it could probably be one of […]
- The Michigan DogmanIt's like a night watchman can't even patrol the manufacturing plant they work for without encountering a dog man. Night Watchmen, a local politician in another state, three girls near the woods, all of them running into a scary dogman. Join us as we get to the bottom of the case of the Michigan Dogman. […]
- The Hinterkaifeck MurdersThis week, special guest Hannah Selector and Acadia investigate the Hinterkaifeck Murders. Almost exactly 100 years ago, en extended family on a small German farm were found dead. Who did it? Well, there were weird things in the lead up to the crime, and the aftermath had plenty of suspects. But, at the end of […]
I sooooo agree. Although I have heard some “men” say he is like a bag of potatoes, lumpy.
Penny darling, the accepted shape for a man has changed a bit in the last 50 years or so. For instance, I have it on the highest authority that men who frequent the Gallery seem to think that Mr. Diesel is lumpy in all the right places.
Potatoes?? More like beefy.
MAJOR WIN!! I love Vin!! Nice choice!