The purpose of fighting is to win. There is no possible victory in defense. The sword is more important than the shield, and skill is more important than either. The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.
1. Don’t pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he’ll just kill you.
2. If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.
3. I carry a gun because, a cop is too heavy.
4. When seconds count, the cops are just minutes away.
5. A reporter did a human-interest piece on the Texas Rangers. The reporter recognized the Colt Model 1911 the Ranger was carrying and asked him, ‘Why do you carry a 45?’ The Ranger responded, ‘Because they don’t make a 46.
6. The old sheriff was attending an awards dinner, when a lady commented on his wearing his sidearm. ‘Sheriff, I see you have your pistol. Are you expecting trouble?’ ‘No Ma’am. If I were expecting trouble, I would have brought my shotgun.’
7. Beware of a man who only has one gun. HE PROBABLY KNOWS HOW TO USE IT!!!
But wait, there’s more!
I was once asked by a lady visiting if I had a gun in the house. I said I did. She said, ‘Well I certainly hope it isn’t loaded!’ To which I said, “Of course it is loaded, it can’t work without bullets!’ She then asked, ‘Are you that afraid of someone evil coming into your house?’ My reply was, ‘No not at all. I am not afraid of the house catching fire either, but I have fire extinguishers around, and they are all loaded too.’ To which I’ll add, having an unloaded gun in the house is like having a car in the garage, without gas in the tank.
My philosophy is that if you always keep your guns loaded, you won’t have a
BANGG!!! “Oopsy, I didn’t know it was loaded.”
Absolutely great post, love it, gun lover myself I can relate to having an unloaded gun in the house. If you think about it, it is only “unloaded guns” that kill people by accident. “Yes officer, but I thought the gun was empty!” If you know your gun is loaded, you will not fool round with it and not allow anyone else to touch it! Unless you are a fool!